Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Kairos Moments




One of my mommy friends shared the link below on her Facebook page today and I had to steal if for my blog. This article is so true! Being a mom is the toughest job I have ever had. To be completely honest, it is much harder than I ever thought it would be. However, with great challenge comes great reward and I would not trade a single sleepless night or a crying fit to see one of Kyle's smiles or hear his sweet laugh. These "Kairos" moments are what make motherhood worth while and I thank God everyday for the opportunity he has give me to be Kyle's mommy. And now that my little babe is fast asleep for the night, I am going to kick back and enjoy a beer and some pizza with my husband, and congratulate myself on another successful day in raising my baby boy. I could not ask for a better Friday night!



2 comments:

  1. It is one of the toughest jobs being a mama and one of the best. You are a such a natural and love hearing about all your family's adventures. I have not had an easy baby or pregnancy and completely and utterly understand the sleepless nights and crying. Happy those days are over...for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice article to share. Even though I am not a mother, I took the words she said to heart. It is hard sometimes to feel that disappointment with yourself when you are not enjoying evey moment of positive aspects in your life. That is okay! I will look forward to the blessing of Kairos moments.

    ReplyDelete