Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well Practiced

I forgot to post this link in my blog yesterday. While I was at the doctor I saw an article on the wall about the Ft. Carson baby boom this summer. It is approaching nine months since 3,500 soldiers from Matt's current unit got back from Afghanistan and as a result business is booming at the hospital. They have been delivering about 10 babies a day and plan to keep that pace through July! While, baby Kyle is not a "deployment baby" he will be born during the rush. At least the team of doctors and midwives will have plenty of experience come my delivery. Luckily, I have heard really good things about the Evans Labor and Delivery ward from many of my Army wife friends who have had babies there. They have newly renovated rooms and a wonderful doctor/midwife/nursing staff. We will take a tour of the hospital in the months to come and I will write more about it then.

Here is the link to the article if you want to read more about Evans Army Community Hospital where we will be having our baby. http://www.gazette.com/articles/carson-114831-bundles-month.html

No comments:

Post a Comment